Monday, July 24, 2006

Colour Swap questions

1. What are your top three favorite colours? I hear purple. Lilac to a deep royal purple. I wear almost any colour that isn't a primary. I'm just odd that way. Pink and Teal have become part of my life. I am at home for 2 moths taking care of my father (he's had 4 strokes) and my mother has breast cancer. Myself I have been diagnosed with, it's not cervical cancer but it's the step right below it. So pink and teal have become pretty symbolic around here... But I still love Purple.

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting. I crochet a wee little bit. Did I mention knitting? I am not much else for crafts. I did some wire and beading but it's not practical for me , 4 cats someone is pound to think, "Oh shiny thing, I should bat it around, or swallow it." I still make stitch markers, but that's the extent. I have gotten a sewing machine and I am in desperate need of lessons so I can start making some of the clothes I have bought fabrics for. To wear with my knitting.

3. What products do you really covet? I miss living in Toronto with all the shopping close at hand. That's not a product just I know me and I'ed have everything by now. ;> Sock yarn and lace weight. Neither are available in town at all.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I hike sometimes, I do the video game thing (my cat is addicted to FFX, so funny) I pretty much don't have hobbies, I go out and do things, anything, with friends who make it fun.

5. Is there anything you collect? I am an on again off again comic book collector. I have started collecting them online. I have this horrible urge to buy everything that has Happy Bunny on it or Rachel Hale's cat and puppy pictures.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? I am a Leo. And a snake...Scary, scarier than rabbits even. Yup scared by rabbits. They are cute and stuff I just can't pick one up.

7.What are your favorite -Scents/smells? Roses, fruit (not so much citrus)
- types of music and/or bandTechnohno opera, movie soundtracks
- authors? tanya huff. Great Canadian author, does fantasy sci-fi. Brilliant. I am also addicted to some booksLunaluna publishers a fantasy publisher run by harlequin (wasmuchyuch happier before I knew that) good stories and very femalecentric
- animals? Cats cats, dogs, I want a hedgehog, sheep, llamas
- places to shop? gah I miss living in a big city where there was variety. Of the stores here you may have heard of I like Smart Set, Old Navy and I love le Chateau but who are they kidding with those prices?
- season? Winter, I hate being hot, so bad
- yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? well with yarn it's faster to say what I don't like I'm not a fan of ribbon /ladder yarns. I am really bad at multi colour knI'llng, i'll tackle it yet, so right now I am really enjoying complex one colour knitting like an like knitting an aran and I'm experimenting with felting. I prefer straight to circular, metal to the bamboo. I love rosewood but terrified I'll break 'em.
- candies or Minties? mint chocolate but that would just be a pretty big puddle right now.

8. Do you have any wish lists? I have one at amazon.ca but it's not very accurate as I put "reminders" of other people's want lists on it.

9. Are you allergic to anything? Anylaundry detergent not tide , wool wash is ok.

10. Do you have any pets? 4 cats,2 dogs. I am planning to finish a post about them. I have a collie who is mine, a mini schnauzer that is my mom's . 4 cats, Mr Muffin (Muffy), OB1 (ohbz) and My 2 cats Sam and Spooky (Spam and Spoo)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=notetab pro 5.5 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg