Sunday, July 16, 2006

Feel Like A Quickie?

From lj. May. 17th, 2006 11:20 pm
Yeah it's got hot here, chez Jinxsa. It was like 35 degrees (celcious) this caused my house to become unbearable, like 80 (F, yeah i like to mix the science up, deal). My father hates Air Conditioning. I think he hates the electric bill that comes with A/C actually. Anyways he always holds off until it's half past unbearable. A few years ago I bought him a Galallio Thermometor (glass tube filled with water and coloured balls filled with other stuff-neat to look at and wicked accurate). Anyways, dad said that he'ed turn on the A/C when the last ball dropped, which would make the living room a nasty 84 (F)It was like New Years at my place last night as we all gathered around the thermometor waiting for the ball to drop.

No comments: