Sunday, July 16, 2006

Paddington Bear


From LJ-May. 8th, 2006 06:35 pmmood: high
Do you remember the story of Paddington Bear? He was a little bear in a hat and over coat carry a suitcase. He was abandoned and found with a note that says "Please take care of this bear." HE was found by the Darling family had many adventures with poor cartooning;> 9this of course feed into my issues with abandonned anythings- i still bawl hysterically when I hear the "Littlest Hobo theme song") Anyways today I venture forth to the dentist a place I loathe and fear. I shake uncontrollably and they now have to medicate me. So i go forth into the world with naught but a note for whomever finds me to take me home in my delerious state "Friends don't let friends knit stoned". The experiements with pain medication and knitting earlier this week resulted in a back that was once halfway being frogged back to the ribbing.

No comments: