Saturday, July 15, 2006

Stash.

Transcribed from LJ Mar. 10th, 2006 10:57 pm

I now have more yarn stash than anyone I know. I am not saying there aren't people out there with more yarn than me (I know there are) I am saying I don't know them. My grandma who knit for 3 daughters, 3 sons in law, 6 grandkids and a husband (and maybe once in a while herself) in the dizzying heights of her knitting obsession did not have as much stash as I do. I had to buy a fixture from my local lewiscraft (going out of business!!!) just to have a place to put it all. 4'X 6'. I'm torn between pride and a mad desire to cast on 30 projects to justify it all. I'm not sure why I have so much. I like to think it's because I dream big. Chances are it's just that I am dillusional. Ah well to SABLE and beyond.

(For those not in the know SABLE is stash beyond life expectancy

No comments: