Thursday, September 07, 2006


Dude! I got some serious haul! Check out my gifts! All purple and all mine. Too bad you can't transmit smell or touch. I got this Bamboo White Tea Body scrub, seriously, so sweet and floral and girly girly. Soft purple lace weights with pattern and a cable scarf that took me about 5 mins to puzzle out how the heck she got the scalloped edge (duh). My pal was the sweet and charming Cindiluhu, who may be net stalking me as we are in about, what?, 5 or 10 of the same knit communities? Was totally on the wrong track as to who she was! Thanks Cindi!!

2 comments:

mjm knitting said...

Yeah!!!! Your got your package!!!!!! And a scarf too!!! Everything looks beautiful. Purple eh? Have you been to the purple palace? My sister=in-friend in the UK loves purple and pink. You may be colour kindred spirits. Her knitting blog is cfknits.blogspot.com

Dipsy D. said...

Wow, what a lot of goodies your received, that's awesome! The Bamboo White Tea body scrub sounds like heaven! Enjoy!