Friday, October 06, 2006

Secret Pal extra questionaire.

The Yarn Yenta had this posted at her blog. Thought I'ed play along too.
1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
actually it's on a bus or in the back room of the store where I work. I din't know why they just are. I think I need to take another trip on a Greyhound cross country, maybe I'ed actually finish a project.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
Crochet, or maybe I'ed pick up a book and actually read again.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
This really changes on my mood. Sometime the whole backpacking through Europe thing seems what I want or a trip to Austrailia. Really I decided I'ed love to take a trip to Montreal. But it'ed depend who I went with. I don;t think I'ed enjoy it on my own as much.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a cat....not so much, but more than you'ed expect.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla or ben and Jerry's half baked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you shop for a new battery, be sure to choose a battery with the highest reserve capacity within your budget. 3.Full 1 year warranty, guarantee your money will be back in 30 days! Shaving your legs as well as other areas of your body is just a fact of life, right? Nobody enjoys it, but it is a necessary evil.

Shane Forney said...

As you shop for a new battery, be sure to choose a battery with the highest reserve capacity within your budget. 3.Full 1 year warranty, guarantee your money will be back in 30 days! Shaving your legs as well as other areas of your body is just a fact of life, right? Nobody enjoys it, but it is a necessary evil.