Monday, November 20, 2006

Caution: Do not Feed Blogger

Blogspot has eaten no less than 3 of my post today. I am unamused. Painfully so.

SP-my dear, I have recieved thine very awesome package after less than awesome postal service, (dont ask). There are even pictures however Blogger has made them a 3 course meal. There will be another attempt to show the 'Verse How very wonderful you have been to me when I am less likely to try to kill the entire internet. I didn't think you had access to the net so I figured a day's delay wouldn't be too bad. Sorry to worry you.

Thank You

This has been a public service annoucement. Had this been a real emergency we would have said screw you and took off without notifying you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yah! Guess I'll hear all about the postal mishap when I get back. Hope you liked the goodies!
Your SP