Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Santa Baby

The past few years at work I do some quick little song parodies as it nears Christmas, I thought I'ed get a few fiber ones done up this year too.
Santa Baby, Slip a little yarn under the tree, for me.
I've been an awful good girl,
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Santa baby, a ball winder too,
Light blue.
I'll wait up for you dear.
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the silk that I haven't knit,
Next year I could be oh, so good,
If you'd check off my Christmas list,
Boo doo bee doo.
Santa honey, I want Kid Silk too,
And really that's not a lot,
I've been an angel all year,
Santa baby,
and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Santa cutie, there's one thing that I really need,
Some Noro.
To make a bag of my own,
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Santa baby, fill my stocking with Knitscene,
And DPN'S.
Size 0 or less,
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Come and trim my Christmas tree,
With some sock yarn bought at the Sweet Sheep,
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo.
Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A book.
Called Victorain Lace,
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

1 comment:

Alexbyqs said...

There are as many types of all terrain lifts as there are manufacturers, and you will find that each is designed for a specific purpose. Practical Training: This is the phase where all the fun starts. Battery purchase costs are a major expense for a forklift fleet.