Thursday, January 04, 2007

In which I officially acknowledge that I suck

My last post was the 18th. Well Christmas but that one doesn't count. I can post really I can but you see there is a problem. I got an XBox 360 for Christmas and, well, it's pretty much occupying almost every free moment- ask the laundry basket ;>. I have bought in a little over a week

  • Knights of the Old Republic, One and Two (tyvm)
  • Fable
  • Soul Caliber 3
  • Prey
  • X-Men Legends 2
  • Dead Rising, which dispite my absolute love of Zombie movies gave me nightmares... wait... so do zombie movies... but I love me some living dead-am reading The Cell even though I swore never to read another Stephen King book again, cuz he isn't much of a finisher, is he?

On my list is Ultimate Marvel Superheroes, FEAR, Perfect Dark, and Viva Pinata... I admit it... but when i look on all the XBox Live chats and see people flocking to this game (Including the FPS Guys) I know I got to try me some of this. Assuming I can figure out how to network it. Also I want the new Karaoke game but that is for the PS2 and that is a whole other list Starting with FF12 and FF7. I also would heart time to play it but as I haven't won the lotto dispite what my email may say work must be done.

Next Post in which I completely hack Blogger to make it accept pictures of SP stuff and my knitting to follow this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from your secret friend of SSS Swap 2. Eagerly awaiting your questionnaire.