Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
- brightly verigated in colours that suit eachother but you wouldn't think of normally
- ribbon yarn is icky
- people watch for a bit, usually i just go from the right all the way around 9typically shoppers start on the right of the entrance and go around in a circle from there.
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
- I'm not a crafy person other than knitting, I can crochet a bit but for the most part I just knit.
- My other hobbies are video games, reading, movies and the like
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
- IK, Vouge Knitting, Knit Simple, Knit 1, Crochet!
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
- celebrity gossip (think OK! not National Enquirer)
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
- There isn't any type of project I don't enjoy specifically, I prefer knitting to crochet and flat to knitting in the round.
- mostly things that shouldn't be a problem for the swap, eg Salmon, Sunlight detergant, and such
- Ralph Lauren's Romance and Ralph
- Fruity smells like mango from the Body Shop
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
- not doing anything (I never seem to get enough opportunities to not do stuff)
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
- Sweetshop/tea room
12. What do you come out with?
- apple or cherry pie
- something with caramel
- flavoured tea (my current faves are lavender earl grey and baked apple roobius)
13. Where do you go next?
- yarn or book store
- I have a ton of other questionaires so you can always look at them. I really like movies and such so things like Primere magazine or Cinescape are pretty good ideas. I'ed love to see some foreign knitting magazines.