Thursday, March 22, 2007

Secret Colour Swap

Well my postman came to my door yesterday and I missed him. But Ipicked Up my packages bright and early today. I had 3(!!) waiting for me. Including mY colour swap box from the lovely Gill from http://knittingatnumber9.blogspot.com/. She knew I loved orange and the box was full of orangy Goodness! All the yarns are from England too so it's going to have an extra special place in my heart.

See: how well she knows me. There was twix (was being the operative word. The colours are brighter than the picture but it was a cloudy day and the room didn't have much light (my flash "bleached" the yarns).

I want to say a big thank you to the lovely Gill! I'm really thrilled with all the gifts!

Oh a p.s. to the story is that my downstream pal the Knitty Prof recieved her package, you can find her blog at http://beadznyarnworks.blogspot.com/ .

3 comments:

SP-10 said...

You should be getting my package soon. I can't wait to see what you think. =)

Kat said...

You got a real treat, some fab yarn there! Love your blog!

Sharon said...

That was a great treat and some wonderful colors!