Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ravelry: The Ultimate Time suck, Kinda

Ravelry could be the best knitterly thing that happened to me or the no so much good thing that happened to me. I love it but I am completely experiencing eyes bigger than stomach situations. I see so many things that I want to add to my queue but I am trying to restrain myself. It's really REALLY hard though. I have to admit thus far my favourite part has been reading the forums. There are groups for darned near everything!

I am spending much of my online time there (at least I have it minimized to the background almost all the time). I have found many little Christmas presents that I want to make for RL friends and as it's July I wonder how crazy I am to be planning for Christmas already...mind you if I want to get anything DONE for Christmas it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Currently I am working on Bellatrix socks, Errol (all Harry Potter, all the time 'round here), and Jellyfish shrug. Well actually I still need to wind the yarn for the shrug. Which I hate doing. And YB is doing penence or remodling his bathroom or some such crap and thus is being wholly selfish in neglecting his winding duties. Bast-tard-es!


next week I will be totally organizing stash and posting it ! Any reason to organize the stash and play with yarn.
Ravelry Name: Jinxsa

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I feel you on rolling up yarn. I hate it with all of my being. Although it could be because I am doing it all by hand and it ALWAYS knots on me.

I feel you on the Ravelry thing. I see so many things I want to make that I don't know nor do I have the finances to start. -=giggle=-

Yarn Boy said...

Just because I bug out on you for one week, I'm selfish! :(

Glad to know that I'm needed :D

Anne said...

And so the knitting blog world was lost to Ravelry LOL

Glad you're enjoying it :D And it's never too early to plan Christmas knitting and get started - at least for me who won't get a bit of it done otherwise!

Beverlyrigl said...

All we. It has been shown that this type of games to increase your attention span Premium arcade games for Buy is your source for computers, video games, televisions, digital cameras, mp3 players, mobile phones & appliances. Monster Truck 3D Free Online Monster Truck Game Pages in category "Monster truck video games" The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.