Tuesday, August 21, 2007

For Michelle, Cuz She Whines! *hee*






Baby's got a brand new knitting bag!!

Your Jealous! Admit it!!



The candleflame shawl, triangle thing. Basically knitting it until I have run out of yarn. I got this yarn online and the colours looked way different on screen then in the skein, but as I wound it I liked it better, but it's much to stiff for socks I think. It's spuerwash so I don't know how well blocking is going to work on it. I love the pattern from the front but....


I can't say I like the nipple-ly back. Oddly enough my boss likes the back better saying it looks like raspberries.






The very evil bellatrix. Cast on 3 times this is the sock that has the most progress. I am going to have to modify the pattern for much fewer stitches to have it fit my calves. I wanted to use my sock blockers but they weren't big enough. These fit like the old 80's slouchy socks...
My leg really isn't that lumpy :/



Josephine or Starsky. Apparently starsky. I am a little concered that it's not going to be as long as I'ed like but it's about 16" so far and as I am 5'2" (and in denial) mathmatically it should work out....cuz yeah math and me are good friends.. Back has about a dozen more rows I think.





Jellyfish Shrug. Well it lives up to it's name!!Trying to potograph this rather limp piece of knitting was a chore the colours are better represented in the pic I snagged of the skein. It's very thin across the back but I am thinking a seed stitch border in the Crimson and Clover then switching to the heavier worsted weight should give some extra width, plus I love the yarn!

Happy Now, Michelle? ;>

4 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY! Thanks so much Deb! I love pictures! And yes I am jealous of your bag.

Anonymous said...

I like it too. Thanks for sharing!

Still wondering which is your favourite.....
/Kev

mjm knitting said...

make that two. where did you get that bag?

Valerie said...

I am going to eventually be knitting the candle flame shawl too. Is it a quick knit ?