1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
- Non-squeecky yarn. Squeeking yarn makes me shudder.
- I really need some DK and worsted and Possibly bulky to add to the stash. Right now I have a lot of fingering weight.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
- I have a rocken DPN holder from my monkey pal Leslie.
- I have a vase that holds my straights and um. well the cirulars are either MIA or in projects at the moment.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
- I am an adventurous intermediate (i think in order to be an expert you actually have to be good at knitting. I am averageish.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
- amazon.ca and www.thesweetsheep.com
5. What's your favorite scent?
- apples, roses, cinnamon, tea
- caramels!! but my teeth are so bad right now I shouldn't, but soo good
- I have tried crochet, cross stitch, beading, wire jewllery, floral arranging, scrapbooking and spinning (sort of) I realize am not even a little crafty
- almost everything I have plays mp3s I like new age/techno opera best
- I like yarns in bright colours. I prefer something not royal blue, red nor yellow. If it's to be actual clothing often I will make it out of a more sedate colour. Like a shrug in browns. Scarves gloves or other accessories are bright and wild.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
- I take care of my parents
- I have 4 cats and 2 dogs
- not ponchos but I may wear a capelet. ;/
- right now I am knitting small little gifty things and HP themed items. Fingerless gloves, small bags, hats and a knittend Cuthulu doll
- fishnet stockings
- stuffed dragon
- little pyramid bags
- Jellyfish from Magknits
- Coachella from Knitty
- oh and Stasky from Knitty
- UN HUH!
- I like straights but I love my glass circs so I think I just like glass best. Metla Needles are good as I usually warp my wooden ones.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
- yes I just got this awesome Orange swift for my birthday!!
- lets just say I have many UFO's and I don't care. I knit for fun and if the project isn't fun I usually won't keep going.
- Halloween and Christmas (I love Christmas Music!!)
- Stuffed Polar Bears
- I really want Barbara Wlaker's knitting treasuries!
- I buy Knit.1, Interweave, Vouge, Simply Knitting and anything else I come across that i like. Not a fan of Creative Knitting though.
- I'ed like to be better at fair isle and intarsia
- I am tho I am on a bit of a sock break at the moment.
- My feet are 9" long and 9" instep....
- Aug 10
- I moderate World War Z (a zombie group) and Yarn In Tights (for comic book fans)