Am being a very bad blogger but waiting to hear some good news..or not... There has been stealthy knitting but sadly the weather isn't co-operating and all my photos look GREEN. Which I'ed like but the items are orange and a marled pink and brown mix... so no.
So to save the day here comes the SP 11 contest!!
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
- a darning needle, I usually go and buy in bulk because I am forever losing them.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
- Many projects, a sock a sweater a skirt. I think I packed 3 projects for a day trip to Calgary.
- I don't know about favourite, probably any place in public where people ask me questions about my knitting. But I get the most done in the backroom at work on breaks.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
- I don't have a favourite per se. I am currently lusting after Romantic Knits and the Barbara Walker Treasuries. Oh and Handknit Holidays as if the happy news comes in I shall be broke for Christmas. ;>
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
- My favourite listening matieral while knitting is soaps like Dallas, and Dark Shadows. Oddly enough audio books and podcasts are too distracting.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
- I'ed die.
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
- I wouldn't care much unless it was something really bad. If it was and not fixable with an hours or 2's work I'ed frog the project and start something new. I'ed probably be bored starting the pattern over.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit?
- job interview, not for a knitting store. Of course I didn't really want the job after I talked to the interviewer, but I did get a call back....either that or waiting after going through airport security for my friend to get through with my heavy 1.75mm addi turbo dpns. **SNORK**