Before I start a quick question "Am I the only one with a deep seeded loathing for the new Blogger?" Just Curious.
1. What are your top three favorite colors?
I currently have a total deep seeded passion for Orange. I don't understand it but there you are. Orange is followed by Pink, Purple and Teal (ok it's 4 but I am a girl of many moods).
But wait there is more. To show the depths of my colour lust I decided to include some of my favorite verigated yarns I have on my lust list. anything goes with varigated.
I also joined the project spectrum (http://lollygirl.com/blog/?p=585#comments) and would welcome anything that fits into that.
2. What crafts do you really enjoy? I am pretty much strictly a knitting girl. I crochet a bit and I can crossstitch but I lub me my knitting, quite probably because I feel I completely suck at everything else ;>. I'll be getting my first drop spindle this week too!
3. What products do you really covet? I need some metal 5-6" DPN, wood breaks to easy and 7 inches makes me think I am going to impale myself in the eye.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I have great quanities of "Geeky" Activities. Sci-fi/Fantasy tv, movies and books, BBC tv (People please go out and watch Gohrmangast and My Hero you'll thank me), I heart my mp3 player and I own a WII and an X-BOX 360. I also completely am absorbed back into DC and Marvel comics!
5. Is there anything you collect? Not really at the moment. I have been buying a load of TV box sets and I heart cartoons from the 80's on, I have a pretty decent collection of Jem, She-ra, He-Man, Voltron, Transformers, Gummi Bears, Darkwing Duck, The Batman, Justice League and so forth. I also love Dallas as it's perfect knitting tv.
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Leo and a **shudder** snake (ewww)
7.What are your favorite……scents/smells?… Apples and rosestypes of music and/or bands?…Heavy Metal, Techno and Opera. Preferably a combination of all 3....seriously...
authors?… Tanya Huff, The Yarn Harlot, I like Star Wars Books ( and don't have that many of them either), I heart Shakespeare (go rent Keneth Brahnagh's Much Ado About Nothing-if you find it for sale anywhere let me know!)
animals?… polar bears.
places to shop?… http://www.thesweetsheep.com/ EVERYONE SHOULD SHOP HERE!, I also shop at Rams wool in Winnipeg, Red Bird Knits, and the Knittery in Australia
yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?…I am pretty flexable, I don't like yarn that squeeks they make my teeth itch
candies or goodies? I heart Twix, caramilk, caramels, toffees (I can't eat the really sticky stuff until I get my teeth fixed tho, Milk duds are amazing but not worth the filling I lost)
8. Do you have any wish lists? amazon.ca and @ sweet sheep
9. Are you allergic to anything? Yes but if you ship me shellfish through the mail I think the allergy would be the least of my concerns *phew*, some old school red dyes, the detrgent sunlight, and probably some really rare things I can't remember because I never come in contact with them.
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? I have 4 cats of varying degrees of crazy and 2 dogs, a collie who is the worst behaved dog ever and I love her to death anyways-most of the time- and a mini schnauzer who is a total lump and I don't want to like but he grows on you, or has it been so long since he moved he's molded?
That's about it I have the SP questionaire on there and the previous colour swap answers so if you can't find what you are looking for here you can either ask me or look there!