Monday, January 07, 2008

Hot Cocoa Scavenger Hunt

1. Who's favorite animal is an Otter?
Anne K
2. Name someone who prefers whipped cream with their hot cocoa
Geraldine P.
3. Find 3 people who live outside of the United States
Alex E. Lyndsey-Jane C Bianca B.
4. Name a fan of Harry Potter
Devin H.
5. Name someone who crochets
Charity R.
6. Name someone who DOES NOT have a healthy supply of notions
Tricia R.
7. Name someone who has NOT put up their questionnaire yet (just put a date
with your answer in case they put it up after seeing their name listed somewhere ;-) )
Natalie M. (Jan 7/8)
8. Who likes to have Kahlua, Baileys, or Peppermint Schnapps in their cocoa?
Annemarie M.
9. Name someone who knits fingerless gloves as a 'quick knit'
Tanya M.
10.Name someone who's looking forward to gardening this spring.
Kena M.
11.Who's favorite way to drink cocoa is with a gorgeous Frenchman, while overlooking the eiffel tower from a French Cafe? (I'm right there with you... well at the table next to yours!)
Kris L.
12.Name someone who's favorite animal is NOT a dog or house cat
Kristen M.
13. Name someone who's favorite treat is NOT chocolate.
Bea R.
14. Who plays Candyland?
Criquette
15. Name someone who DOESN'T get the winter blahs
Jenny S.

Other news, I'll probably be making a Harry Pottercharacter blog for my Harry Potter Sock kit swap which I will link here. Also for some reason my comments aren't giving me email address' so for my Cocoa swap pal (upstrem) I prefer mint, caramel and even gingerbread flavours. I don't know about Mexican Hot chocolate at the only spicy thing I like is cinnamon. Aparently there is black licorice flavoured hot chocolate out there! Blerg... Honestly My favourite of all time is Carnation with marshmellows due to the nostalgia factor ;>

FO ALERT! My eevangeline fingerless mitts are done (http://www.magknits.com/) no pics posted because, well have you ever tried to take pictures of your own arms?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall endeavor to come up with something suitable that you shall enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I picked up everything I need to start sewing and beading for your package today.

Serenity said...

This is great info to know.