Saturday, January 19, 2008

Scavenger Hunt.

1) Do you knit, crochet or both? How long have you been doing it?
I can do both and I enjoy both in thier places. I have knit for about 4 years and I have crochet for about 1(ish)

2) What is on your needles/hook right now?
Please see above post about the state of the UFO's

3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag?
I usually can't find my knitting bag......darning needles and tape measures.

4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite? I like sock yarn in superwash, I like silk, and I realized I have zero dk weight in the stash.

5) What is your favorite color?
Secondary colours and tersiary colours like pink, purple, teal, orange, green

6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?
I'ed head for items that had a lot of quantity in certain colours and score enough of a dye lot for a sweater or 2 as well as something for a few larger shawls, kneehighs (everything I like needs way more yarn than I seem to have)

7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!)
I never seem to finish anything....I finished a gift but I can't post it yet.

8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet?
Toys to crochet and I like knitting them too. Anything that has a challenging pattern.

9) Do you collect anything?
I have a modest stuffed polar bear collection

10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)?
I'm such a pop culture slut so I'll say:
doctor who, harry potter, tanya huff's novels, my internet connection so I can watch my tv shows and my pets (4 cats and 2 dogs)

11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID?
Jinxsa

12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa?
Black tea like earl grey and basic hot chocolate. Also I drink more Coke Zero than is smart.

13) Favorite Sweets?
Caramel! Lindt's double milk chocolates.

14) Any allergies?
Shellfish and laundry soap.

15) Do you have pets? kids?
4 cats 2 dogs and I take care of my parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just blog checking to get matches together! thanks for getting this up ;)

Carly
Scavenger Hunt Hostess

Anonymous said...

Your Scavenger Hunt pal here!

I'm SO thrilled that you like Harry Potter! What house are you in???

Now that I know who you are, I can start my devious plan of hunting down things for your package!