Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Official

I give up. Will not pass go, definitly not getting $200. Today I officially let the world go by without me. I am staying in my jammies, skipping the shower and hiding under the covers with a tube of cookie dough. I may stay there for a while I haven't decided. My company currently has achieved the level of "broke and dumbassed protection" which apparently means I have a job for a month then we'll probably go through all this again. But as I rejoiced in my ability to buy new glasses, some lovely and charming person broke into our back room and stole my wallet. I just bloody quit. I'ed knit all day but I really don't think I should be allowed near anything pointy.

Edit to add: The day has hit a new low. We are out of cookie dough and I have no debit card.

5 comments:

Miss Me said...

oh no! how about canned icing? or marshmallows? they're not cookie dough, but might serve the same purpose...

Valerie said...

-=hugs, hugs and more hugs=-

rita said...

I wish I could send you some cookie dough. Or a debit card, but I'd have to steal someone else's to do that.

My Friday was similar to yours, but at least my job isn't in limbo. Yet.

Lesley said...

Sounds like you've been having a rotten run of luck. ((hugs))

I've sent you a couple e-mails, could you get back to me? I'm just not sure if you're even receiving my e-mails. Thanks.

cocoahostesslesley@live.ca in case you need it.

sandykins57 said...

Psst... I'm getting ready to send out your Sock Swap package. That means I need your mailing address. You can send it to sandykins57 AT livejournal DOT com. Okie dokie? ;)