Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A quick note about rage.

I have a lot of rage for such a happy person. I think it's a balancing act between my mum and dad's influences actually. However apparently when I am mad I am very funny. I have discovered 3 of the new staff members believe this to be so. This doesn't make for a very good work enviroment. Imagine (stealing shameless from a comic here) I could learn to ski, these people wanting me to be funny so they would take me up to Mt. Sunovabitch. It hasn't been a pleasent few weeks. Noting I can really put my finger on but people are trying to make me grumpy. It's annoying. I am annoyed, doesn't that count? Isn't that enough? (No apparently if I get an ulser I'll be a laugh riot...**grumbles**)

Apparently not.After leaving this less than enouraging comment on Michelle's blog (theSweetSheep.com) about toe-up socks.

(PS While some people can’t get enough of them I think toe up socks are the devil laundry day pantygirddles complete with holes and butt pooch, and yes I have completed 2 pairs of them)

Naturally to help my co-workers out I cast on 2 pairs. One is the Entrelac socks by Eunny Jang and the other is Kaylee by Gigi Silva (aka Momma Monkey of Socktopia) She died of complication from Lupus (or is it just just died from Lupus, I have no idea on the terminology here) There is a few KAL's going on in her honour on Ravelry basically just knit a pattern of hers in purple yarn this month. So I am casting on Kaylee with my very extra special vacation yarn of Socks that Rock in Black Purl. My Entrelac socks are cherry treee hill (who skien thier product so badly they almost made this the funniest day ever) in Neutral and Sweet Sheep's own faerie feet in Drucilla.
http://www.thesweetsheep.com/xcart/product.php?productid=1542&cat=192&page=1


Look toys!!


Teeni Turtle pattern found here:http://kristieskids.weebly.com/patterns1.html
(it's towards the bottom of the page)

4 comments:

sweetsheep said...

when you figure the toe up heels let me know!

Anonymous said...

Scavenger Hunt Pal here ...

A great resource that I've found for toe socks is the book Sensational Knitted Socks, as well as the sequel book, More Sensational Knitting Socks. She makes it easy to understand and has a couple different methods. It's the way I learned toe up and now it's my favorite method for making socks!

I love the toys - they are so cute!

I hope your week gets better. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know your parcel is in the mail... sent it out on Monday, so it should be there soon.
I hope things get better soon.
Your Hot Cocoa Swap Pal

Yarn Boy said...

She really is funny when she's mad!
*Hides if fear for life*